- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
About The Company
- We are an early startup company in the field of Full Stack Development and Machine Learning looking for talented, creative, and enthusiastic professionals to build our team in a step-wise base according to our business growth.
- We are a very ambitious startup and committed to innovation and challenging business model. Our values are built around three pillars. The first one is to create simple, innovative and intelligent solutions for our customers. The second pillar is that we value our team as they are our most valuable asset and the key for any success. Then comes the concrete pillar, which is our culture. We are looking to build a culture of professionalization, integrity and to build an exceptional success story while having fun and joy in every bit of our hard work.
- The Mobile App developer will be responsible for rapid development and continuous enhancement to our three main Mobile App products based on the product & development roadmap. The role objective will focus on developing intelligent, high functionality and impressive visualization App with solid integration with our backend SAAS product.
- Develop and integrate the mobile apps required by the Product team and insure the requirement fulfillment according to the defined quality standard.
- Gather the development requirement from the Product team.
- Apply the need discussion with the Product owner to insure full alignment and efficiency to the development cycle.
- Proactively discuss the client’s requirements and the proposed solution with colleagues.
- Create, maintain and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and programs that meet the needs of our customers.
- Additionally, the Mobile App’s developer may also design prototype applications, provide the unit structure and help the Product team or clients in the plans.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding Mobile Apps
- Using and adapting existing web applications for apps
- Working closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least