- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To handle all tax obligations and duties of the group of companies
- Assure the company's rights are adequately protected. Also to
- Make sure that the group is paying the most competitive rates that the Tax law permits.
- Carrying out all types of Tax functions and issuing due reports to the tax authorities and to management.
- Examining records of departments to ensure proper Recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws
- Developing, setting-up, and maintaining reporting systems that provide control of tax expenditures.
- Implementing corporate tax strategy.
- Ensuring compliance with local laws.
- Advising management regarding tax matters.
- Responsible for coaching, managing and mentoring junior tax staff.
- Making sure that the group of companies are not overpaying their taxes and are maximizing their tax benefits & deductions as per the Tax law.
- Representing the company vis-a-vis various Tax and governmental authorities such as tax audits, grievance committees…..etc.
- Setting up A complete organized Archiving system to make sure that the company is continuously ready for tax audits.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering