- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, French, German
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
Our client is a Multinational company in the Packaging Technology industry and they're looking for an Mechanical Service Engineer to work in the MENA region with the following roles:
Responsible for installation, testing, analyzing, maintaining, repairing and training on Bosch packaging equipment. Provide customers with excellent technical customer service and ensure complete satisfaction.
- Provide field service repairs, training and installations as scheduled.
- Assist production with final machine testing and checkout.
- Train customers on proper operation, maintenance and safety rules of customer equipment.
- Coordinate development activities and upgrades related to updating and improving machine functionality.
- Provide support to customers, Customer Service and Sales, as required.
- Interact with Sales Managers/Project Managers on customer equipment needs/concerns and/or updates.
- Participate in training in order to maintain technical expertise and proficiency on applicable/new equipment and applications through internal training.
- Process expense and detailed trip reports on all service orders, in a timely fashion.
- Support other departments and functions.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing Packaging and Containers
About this Company
PARTNER & MORE is offering a wide variety of services for companies of all scales in the MENA region. We support our customers anywhere through our highly-skilled professional team along with the latest technological advances.
See all Careers and Jobs at Partner & More
We aim at increasing the...