- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Responsible for updating the QA/QC Process Plan.
- Direct the QA/QC strategy of the company in conjunction with the emerging and ever-changing business semantics, and sets the general procedures to be followed at each of the PCP running projects and BU’s.
- Update PCP QA/QC forms and records every quarter.
- Give support to the QA/QC supervisor to ensure that all the team is following the procedures and policies.
- Prepare lessons learned documents at the end of each project and whenever required.
- Implement the QC management system at site
- Apply quality inspections to all the site staff
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendation
- Responsible for drafting of the Project Quality Plan and getting it approved by the Operations.
- Responsible for maintaining close liaison with Site Engineers, in order to keep them informed of all phases of construction.
- Assist the Site Engineer in drafting the Inspection Plans for each activity and for entire work packages.
- Assist the Operations and the Technical Office in the drafting of technical submittals, whether for materials or supplier/subcontractor prequalification.
- Becoming familiar with the Quality Process Plan as well as the Contract specifications and drawings before the start of each phase.
- Responsible for immediate instructions to correct any non-conformance at project sites.
- Responsible for inspection of materials arriving at the site.
- Responsible for inspection of subcontractor works
- Support the activity and work package-specific Inspection Plans.
- Support in procurement documents and submittals, as required, to ensure incorporation of QC and Project Specifications requirements.
- Support in all submittals to ensure compliance with plans and specifications before transmitting to the consultant.
- Support in the testing laboratory to ensure that tests required by the specifications are performed in accordance with the specifications.
- Support in continuous inspections of all phases of construction to assure the specified quality standards.
- Support ensuring that all other disciplines, such as Document Control, Operations, HSE, Procurement, and Technical Office are abiding by the Quality Plan's policies and procedures, and are following their own policies and procedures.
- The support that the procedures are complied with and the quality plans and inspection plans are followed by the Operations to achieve the program.
- Support in placing hold points on the sub-plan and will carry out the inspections.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...