- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance + Semi-Annual Bonus
About the Job
- Design, develop, and implement an efficient, fair and transparent Performance Management System across the company and promote a performance based culture.
- Develop and communicate the strategic vision, scope, priorities, processes, systems and tools of the performance management unit.
- Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/department within the organization along with individual performance mapping to set-up the KPI framework
- Oversee the implementation of key performance measures, core competencies and core values into performance appraisal system.
- Develop and update the annual appraisal process and guidelines and manage the appraisal process across functions
- Develop tools and support material to help employees and their line managers in their appraisal process.
- Collect and analyse performance appraisal results across functions and propose proper action plans
- Coach managers on conflict resolution, handling employee issues, motivating subordinates and building teams, in order to increase productivity and boost employee morale
- Developing and conducting trainings and workshops to ensure that all performance management systems are accurately understood and exercised
- Resolve problems related to appraisals, such as employee requests for re-evaluation, and ensure that these issues are handled in a fair, professional, transparent and equitable way.
- Work with internal stakeholders across functions to embed a culture of continuous feedback on employee performance.
- Lead relevant ad hoc Performance Management or HR projects and initiatives
- Continue the cultural transformation of performance management moving from a bi-annual HR activity (as viewed by business) to a more progressive, ongoing process that supports talent pipelining
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Other - Not Classified Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group