- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversee and creating daily, weekly, monthly maintenance schedules.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Organize routine service schedules
- oversee the maintenance scheduled .
- Help in plan and direct the installation, test , operation, maintenance, and repair the equipment.
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Prepare budgets and direct the negotiation of research new contracts with clients.
- Cooperate with sales team to add new clients with new contracts.
- Perform administrative functions such as review, write reports, approve expenditures, enforce rules, and make decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate survey work with the staff activities.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Publishing and Printing