- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
The chosen candidate will participate in the management of software development operations; software release, deployment, monitoring & backups. The work is diverse from the development of bespoke solutions, micro-services architecture implementation. Monitor and support infrastructure to rectify failures and performance bottlenecks.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Helping build continuous integration, infrastructure, and platform automation tools and spreading the DevOps philosophy throughout our teams.
- Working directly with developers to bring new features and services online by helping them incorporate their code and tests within the product.
- Helping monitor those services and implementing alerting tools to make sure the lights stay on.
- Helping build a fully automated, hassle-free, and reliable environment.
- Identifying possible areas of improvements that might concern process, security, stability, reliability, or the overall utility of the end product.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong background in Linux Administration.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis CI, etc.).
- Experience with build tools like (MS build, Maven, etc.).
- Experience with different version control systems (Git, TFS).
- Experience working with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of configuration management software (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.).
- Very good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to learn new concepts
- Ability to think analytically
- Leadership and decision-making skills
- Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Methodologies & Processes:
- strong scripting skills (Bash, PowerShell, Python, SQL, etc.).
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Strong grasp of the network stack and its different protocols/components (HTTP, HTTP/2, TCP/IP, load balancing).
- supporting development teams (sysadmins + Java software development).
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary