- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission and Quarterly Bonus
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints, make sales presentation and answer customers requirements.
- Prepare daily and monthly reports about sales and pre sales team performance and send it to the sales manager.
- Follow up with visits and pipelines of sales team.
- Responsible for following up with collections in coordination with finance department.
- Prepare a quarterly survey about old and new customers in addition to Non Active Customers in coordination with sales team in order to refresh and reactivate these accounts.
- Collect sales reports from the sales team.
- Follow up periodically with the existing customers to know their feedback and assure their satisfaction about the sales team and the overall service.
- Follow up all sales deals and the customer delivery of company products.
- Assist sales team in their requirements, such as calling distributors and negotiating with them to get the best prices.
- Keep product knowledge up to date in order to be ready to answer customer inquiries.
- Work on tenders by preparing and identifying the right technical specifications in addition to searching for equipment models, quantity, prices, delivery date and places orders.
- Arrange weekly sales meeting with sales team.
- Prepare a list of top customers according to sales volume and number of PO’s to suggest a good promotions and gifts for them.
- Attend seminars related to sales department.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
CompuRoots is a Leading IT services company that offers a wide range of IT Support, maintenance and warranty services and hardware supplier which succeeded to achieve a good trademark in the market through providing the highest quality and the best servicesand through its...
See all Careers and Jobs at Compuroots