- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Future Face - Riyadh Branch is looking for Strategy Development Manager.
The role holder is responsible for developing end-to-end corporate strategy and translating strategy into a set of strategic initiatives. The role holder shall carry out his duties in accordance with the stipulated business policies and procedures.
- Develops the overall corporate strategy based on TETCOS competitive and regulatory environment, company performance. Internal strengths. And technological and consumer trends.
- Formulates corporate strategic planning policies and guidelines ensuring that the organization develops the key capabilities required for the business.
- Guides the development of business / market intelligence capabilities by establishing appropriate processes and systems for scanning, Capturing and analyzing market and business data including industry trends, economic trends and technology trends.
- Stays abreast on business / market trends and communicates them across TETCO to ensure all Departments are informed of the best practices.
- Guides and ensures the development of a knowledge management system in conjunction with Departments to provide a framework for easy storage and retrieval of business information.
- Develops strategic plans for TETCO and ensures its alignment with TETCO's business strategy
- Manages development of the revenue forecasts models by analyzing economic, financial, market, technology, performance and customers' needs trends.
- Reviews corporate strategy based on internal factors. e.g. historical performance. And external factors, e.g. market dynamics. Technology trends, regulatory environment.
- Performs re-forecasts of targets, analyses and assesses strategic risks to approve risk mitigation plans and initiatives.
People Management Responsibilities
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensures effective application of the TETCO’s performance management process
- Directs planning and selection of manpower in the Strategy Development Department. In line With the business and operational plans
- Ensures high level of employee engagement and capability development by providing on-going feedback and coaching team members Within the Strategy Development Department.
Strategic and Managerial Responsibilities
- Contributes in the development Of TETCOS organization strategy and contributes to the overall process of management and corporate decision making along with other members Of the Strategy Development Team
- Directs and manages the Strategy Development Department mandates, providing leadership and facilitating work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Leads and monitors change in the Strategy Development Department providing guidance and support, necessary for continuous improvement.
- Ensures compliance with organizational policies, Procedures and quality standards in the Strategy Development Department
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services