- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
- Traveling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solving client problems.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Since 2001 Sigma Specializes in supply and service of Top Quality Audio-Vestibular ENT and hearing rehabilitation medical Equipment in Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sigma for Import and Export
In 2012 Advanced Bionics (Cochlear Implants) entrusted Sigma Exclusive distributor rights in Egypt.