- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Greet and welcome clients and set a positive office atmosphere
- Answer the phone questions, address complaints, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Make sure that all the cleaning work are completed before closing the branch every day.
- Record all data comes from the sales process on the “Daily Sales Sheet” and follow-up on it.
- Respond all inquiries from customers inside the branch or by phone or e-mail.
- Review sales process weekly to check the percentages achieved and to increase sales rate.
- Collect all customer invoices on daily basis to be sent to the financial department.
- Reviewing the sales sheet to avoid any errors before sending it to the financial department.
- Follow-up on the calendar to be aware by the booking schedules for the offices, training rooms and meetings for clients.
- Make sure that all rooms are equipped in a proper way to receive any client according to their needs.
- Receiving daily revenue from the previous shift and reviewing it before transfer to financial department.
- Know well the monthly offers/discounts from the sales department to be presented to customers, to raise sales rates and to attract more customers.
- Keen to provide outstanding service to the client and provide all needs to gain their satisfaction and to maintain them.
- Follow-up on all task in the work-place throughout the day to resolve any problems that faced our clients.
- Follow-up on the regular maintenance of the place to report for any malfunctions or the damaged materials to be repaired or for replacement.
- Follow-up with the purchasing/admin departments in order to purchase needed supplies for the work-place.
- Support in any assigned tasks when needed related to the scope of work.
- Provide periodical reports to their superiors as needed.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other