- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales plans for the company.
- Estimate expected sales volume and profit for existing and new services.
- Maintain sales volume and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Ensure the achievement of the department and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Implement new sales plans, strategies and programs that expands company’s customer base.
- Develop and implement sales department targets.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management and performance review.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales department and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Meet with customers to discuss their revolving needs, present our services and assess the quality of our company’s relationship.
- Audit the contracts terms and conditions and sending proposals to clients.
- Manage, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skills to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved, and monthly sales target are met.
- Track all sales data and create detailed written reports including revenues and expenses, realistic forecasts and presentations as required on a monthly/quarterly basis.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other