- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Ensure user inquiries and problems are handled by a representative who is responsible for coordinating delivery of IT services.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Take calls/tickets during high volume periods.
- Manage incidents in the Service Desk system.
- Queue Management.
- Ensure incidents are routed to the appropriate support team.
- Evaluate tickets for Trending.
- Draft Knowledge Base Articles personally or work with engineering leaders for repeat issues.
- Compile comprehensive and accurate reporting of all resource usage, including project tracking, incident tracking and resolution, status, and management.
- Provide users with (IT) services through a service desk function.
- Develop and maintain incident resolution database and work constantly to improve the incident resolution process.
- Communicate to users any changes impacting their equipment and software.
- Establish and maintain an information resource library to include software, systems documentation, periodicals, and report management systems.
- Assist Service Desk staff with more difficult incidents, referring incidents to the appropriate support team.
- Manage Knowledge Management process.
- Other duties as assigned.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Transportation
Education and Experience Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Services/Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of information services experience
- Minimum 1 years customer service experience
- Previous supervisory experience leading customer service groups desired
- Knowledge of ITIL framework is required. ITIL Certification is desired.
- Must have the ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.