- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Participate in Identification, Assessment and Validation of automation projects.
- Participate in Preparation of project analysis documentation and solution design documentation.
- Delivering automation projects based on the tools and technologies in projects scope.
- Support other team members to complete projects on schedule and adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management and any other best practices.
- Provide support and guidance to the clients’ technical questions and be responsible for resolving their issues based on defined and agreed SLAs.
- Supporting the Implementation Lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes within the company.
- Mentoring colleagues through the RPA training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing automation business process solutions in accordance with standard vendors design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining automation solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Advansys for Engineering Services and Consulting (ESC) Advansys ESC is a sister company of Advansys Technology, established in 2014 to operate in various industrial automation business lines through its offices in Egypt, USA and UK. The launch of the company supports the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Advansys ESC