- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage Testing teams by removing impediments to deliver projects/products as scheduled
- Mentor the project team with client communication, interpersonal communication, technical practices, etc.
- Provide technical leadership for project and team
- Participate with PM in projects operations handling
- Participate in establishing and evolving formal QA processes, ensuring that the quality team is using industry-accepted best Practices.
- Develop project test plan.
- Cooperate with development team in impact analysis after debugging.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance for quality team including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Manage needed preparation for technical meetings.
- Oversee and ensure all products quality aspects.
- Provide Status / progress reporting against agreed plans and schedules
- Provide customer technical support when needed.
- Perform all assigned tasks from the direct manager within the scope of department.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
CONNECT Professional Services is a service-oriented corporate specialized in developing and delivering advanced IT services spanning wide band of products and technologies serving the marketplace of the Middle East, Africa and Levant. Our business model depends on...
See all Careers and Jobs at CONNECT Professional Services