- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Attractive Package + Social & Medical Insurance, Meals, Transportation Inside Alexandria, Profit Share
About the Job
A Multinational Construction Equipment company requires:
E-Business Customer Portal coordinator
- Reports Directly to Parts Retail Development Manager
First line support & coordinator of CAT’s eCommerce application ‘Parts.Cat.com’. Following up and engaging with customers and Business Units to increase online usage and ultimately increased incremental online Parts sales.
- Increase Registrations of online applications.
- Increase incremental parts sales via eCommerce ‘online’
- Increase Satisfaction and Loyalty of Customers through engagement to Customer Portal
- Support Parts.Cat.Com online systems from account registration requests, a system set up and ongoing performance
- Compiles regular (weekly & monthly) summary and analysis reports of online visits and sales activity
- Prepare and execute follow up / Support action plans for any underperforming customer segment or BU
- Monitoring and reporting the Ship to Me initiative deployment
- Conduct any other ad-hoc analysis that helps improve eCommerce in the company.
- Provides cover to Product Support Departmental Administrator
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least