- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for a Media Buyer to negotiate and buy advertising inventory for clients. You will ensure that ads reach target audiences through high-quality channels at the lowest possible prices.
- In this role, you should be an effective negotiator, critical thinker and able to establish trust and build rapport with clients and media professionals. If you’re knowledgeable about current media channels and advertising options, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to optimize ad exposure and outdo competition while staying within budgets.
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Developing effective media buying strategies
- Negotiating ad space and time slots with various media outlets
- Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Report to clients and build long-term relationships
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Founded by Abdulatif Alsayegh in 2010, the Alsayegh Media family comprises of more than 120 specialists from diverse backgrounds covering every aspect of multimedia production, creative design, communications, digital development and event management.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alsayegh Media