- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission & Benefits
About the Job
- We are looking for a talented and creative Marketing Specialist who will be a part of the marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies to generate leads
- Writing and proofreading creative copy for our social media and marketing material
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles.
- Manage various social media accounts, Plan and monitor the ongoing paid marketing campaigns on social media (facebook, twitter, Instagram etc.).
- Building a significant number of followers on Social Media Platforms by following and engaging with potential clients.
- Posting updates to all social media platforms.
- Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a monthly social media calendar.
- Responsible For social media analysis "Swot Analysis".
- Write, develop, and strategist online content production and scheduling.
- Perform market research identifying areas upon which to focus
- Create advertising plans and content to reach those demographics
- Design and prepare advertisements as needed
- Manage the content of the company's website.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Education Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Super Elite - Consultations & Investment
See all Careers and Jobs at Superelite - Consultations & Investment
We are a local company specializing in giving consultations in the following area's, (Education Abroad, Commercial Real-State, and Investments).
We organize local and International Exhibition .