- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month, Commissions
About the Job
- We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager to help organize and run our retail stores and fill in for the Store Manager when needed. Your job will be highly important in ensuring the sales team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Our ideal candidate will have retail management skills with a sharp business mindset. You should also be skilled at organizing and solving problems. Interpersonal and mediation skills will also be very useful since you’ll often be acting as a liaison between managers, employees, and customers.
- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders, and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and maintain store inventory
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
- Handle complaints from customers
- Research emerging products and use information to update the store’s merchandise
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functional and presentable
- Make sure all employees adhere to the company’s policies and guidelines
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example for our staff
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Luxury Goods and Jewelry Retail
About this Company
Apparel manufacturer, distributor, and brand owner in Cairo, Kaian Textiles produces fashions that set you free.
See all Careers and Jobs at kaian textiles
Founded in Egypt in 2012, Kaian Textiles is a full-service apparel manufacturing company that provides a wide range of services from innovative product...