- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for installing, supporting and managing Network and security infrastructure components.
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments using different network resources.
- Configure and install firewalls, UTMs, analyzers and intrusion detection systems.
- Providing secure connectivity over VPN technologies for all Centro different sites and clients.
- Innovate, Develop and Enhance on the existing network designs.
- Support and administrate different security devices in line with IT security policy.
- Professional technical knowledge of voice architecture to support voice infrastructure team
- Protecting data and VoIP traffic by planning and implementing network security measures
- Monitor network traffic for unusual activity, and all connections running from/to Centro different sites.
- Adhere to the department SLA for all related incidents reported.
- Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria.
- Perform vulnerability and networking scanning assessments
- Train fellow employees in security awareness and procedures.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Retail Telecommunications
About this Company
Centro Global Solutions is a multinational boutique provider of customer contact solutions and business process management. Centro Global Solutions provides call center and business process outsourcing services in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions....
See all Careers and Jobs at Centro Global Solutions