- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share
About the Job
- Review all received expenses sent from branches finance supervisor comparing with the finance SOPs and reviews it with budget to maintain company's rights.
- Classify and analyze expenses regarding (petty cash, truck maintenance and truck rents) to ensure proper finance classification.
- Develop all entries regarding expenses to be able to develop monthly income statements and yearly balance sheet.
- Review consignment's requests regarding "big expenses figures" and "new branches expenses" as per department SOPs and follow up its claims against original documents to maintain company's rights.
- Review cashier and stock take operations at different branches to ensure equal balance between the actual and the system balances and ensure presenting documents against all expenses.
- Review salaries and incentives sent form HR employee in terms of stop salaries and ensure accurate salary issuance operations at branches.
- Collect and Review the accrual expenses to ensure maintaining company's rights.
- Follow up payment of different regular expenses (ex: Electricity, water, rents….etc) to ensure maintaining company's rights.
- Review the suppliers and consultancy firm's claims along with the contracts and other documentations and compare it with the budget to issue the cheque.
- Issue cheque regarding head office salaries and ensure employee's signature after receiving his salary.
- Review all expenses requests and issue it as per department SOPs.
- Review the delegation letter regarding fuel receipts to be able to issue cheque and follows up closing the claim.
- Review the price lists regarding maintenance spare parts to be able to issue cheque and follows up closing the claim.
- Develop debit report to review down payments due date with actual payments regarding purchasing operations and follow up with the concerned employee to finalize all installments to maintain company's rights.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...