- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share
About the Job
- Provide second level of support in hardware maintenance to save company resources.
- Document & deliver IT assets to concerned employees as per company level policy to save company rights.
- Communicate & deal with laptop’s hardware maintenance service provider to ensure maintenance done as requested.
- Prepare price assets calculation as per company policy to be submitted to the concerned department.
- Prepare IT Assets tracking report to determine our need from IT assets to be purchased.
- Communicate with related vendors/partners to get price quotations to fulfill company IT assets needs.
- Follow-up IT purchase process till delivery to the company and its allocation to concerned branches.
- Follow-up monthly stock take at branches and send results report to finance team.
- Answer all requests/needs (daily actions) from internal customer in terms of desktop or any other IT equipment to fulfill work needs.
- Follow up the inventory of IT equipment in the whole company (Head office and branches) to track and maintain the company assets.
- Communicate and follow up the maintenance of IT equipment either with our suppliers or with local stores to maintain company assets.
- Review performance of Hardware and / or software to ensure fully utilization of IT resources.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Develop all needed reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...