- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
200,000 to 200,000 USD per year, 100% remote, Full-time role
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- As a Vice President of Professional Services, your mission is to manage a team of IT professionals that will provide expert techno-functional consulting services to telecommunications and enterprise software companies.
- We are looking for a seasoned leader with extensive experience in delivering customized solutions to telecommunications and enterprise software companies by managing the implementation of professional services projects.
- Evaluate, design, build, and integrate, solutions based on customer’s requirements
- Increase utilization of the “Factory” model lead by the SVPCreate and manage project plans to help customers implement our software and services (includes activities such as kickoffs, implementation monitoring, data integration, planning/forecasting, SOW’s creation)Hire, train and manage a team of IT professionals.
- Be able to define metrics to measure your team’s performance using our own software-based tool to improve processes, staffing, and productivity in order to deliver customer success on every project while achieving productivity improvements of 25% QoQ
- Continually assess the extent to which each customer is realizing the full potential of their engagement with our software and services, working with them to increase value over time
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver