- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
ABOUT THE D.GmbH:
- Founded in 2007 we are an award-winning software company specializing in artificial intelligence with offices in Bonn, Germany, and Cairo, Egypt. Taking a long-term approach to developing products and technological solutions, we work globally and across a wide array of industries as diverse as cybersecurity, sports management and supply chain.
- We can offer a competitive salary & international exposure.
- We are looking for a user experience (UX) design lead who is able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting (in collaboration with the team) user research & interviews, and translate them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. You will be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications.
- Produce high-quality visual designs from concept to execution, including those for mobile devices, web, and desktop.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Founded in 2007, we are an award-winning software company specializing in artificial intelligence with offices in Bonn, Germany, and Cairo, Egypt. Taking a long-term approach to developing products and technological solutions, we work globally and across a wide array of...
See all Careers and Jobs at The D. GmbH