- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Company is working in the Tobacco (cigarettes), Confectionary, and Soap Fields, supplying machinery and spare parts. Sales assistant will be office based (6th October) and will be responsible for the following duties:
During the pre-sales phase you will be responsible for:
- Maintain the customer and supplier database on Pipedrive CRM.
- Communicate with customer and supplier to collect information required for the quotation preparation.
- Assist the Sales Managers in the administration and follow up of the various quotations.
- Follow up with customers pending quotation status by phone.
- Update Pipedrive CRM with project status.
During the post-sales phase you will be responsible for:
- Handover of the order from the Sales manager.
- Follow up on sales order from creation until completion.
- Filing of all communications regarding the order.
- Follow up on down payment, letters of guarantees, letters of credits...etc.
- Follow up on the shipment schedule, custom clearance and arrival of the equipment on site.
- Coordinate with the suppliers for the availability of the installation team.
- Coordinate with the customer for the arrangement of travel (hotel, air tickets, pickup)
- Follow up the installation schedule and report deviations.
- Handle warranty claims.
- Followup customer payments and overdues.
- Follow up on customer complaints and technical problems.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Engineering Services Import and Export
About this Company
Cairo Trading Center is an exclusive agent for several leading European manufacturers of machinery and ingredients in the fields of confectionery, soap and detergent, and tobacco. In the ingredients division we are active in the specialties as well as some commodities. In the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cairo Trading Center