- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share , Medical insurance , transportation
About the Job
- Identify and determine the methods of suppliers' performance evaluation and assessment.
- Support Strategic sourcing in all aspects of cost-reduction activities.
- Linking sourcing with company strategy.
- Give suppliers better understanding about company quality requirements, regulatory requirements & social responsibility.
- Deﬁne weight and scoring system for Categories and Subcategories of supplier evaluation and assessment.
- Process mapping involves the identification of the steps, activities and time involved in supplier and contractors assessment and evaluation process.
- Evaluate and assess current suppliers across multiple categories using their own assessment criteria with assigned weights.
- Establish and maintain data warehouse consists of easy-to-access supplier data and information include information about potential suppliers, performance history of current suppliers, details of current orders and any other information that supports a faster evaluation and assessment process.
- Risk, strength, weakness and opportunity identifications related to current suppliers.
- Monitor developments within the field of supplier base; recommend policy and procedure for continuous improvement.
- Communicate with suppliers in a timely and reliable manner
- Develop periodical benchmarking plan for supplier selection and assessment to maintain sustainable and sufficient supplier base that support operations requirements.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...