- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a Digital Community Manager! Someone who will be acting as the voice of our brand and manage all communities communications. Are you the one?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Keep a consistent voice and tone in accordance with the personas our brands interact with.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay updated with competitors and trends in order to participate in the creation of successful campaigns.
- Build long-term relationships with existing and potential users.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Founded in 2007, we are an award-winning software company specializing in artificial intelligence with offices in Bonn, Germany, and Cairo, Egypt. Taking a long-term approach to developing products and technological solutions, we work globally and across a wide array of...
See all Careers and Jobs at The D. GmbH