- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance - Social Insurance
About the Job
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Work closely with various development team members to understand testing objectives and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Work closely with the product manager/owner to develop a solid testing solution, working towards the future state of the product architecture.
- Lead complex test automation efforts using Selenium and Java for large software projects.
- Develop automated test scripts for new features based on acceptance criteria and use cases/user stories during each development sprint.
- Develop, implement, document, and monitor best practices for test automation developers across teams.
- Communicate automation goals, priorities, and status across the organization.
- Identify innovative solutions to solve complex test problems.
- Assist in the training/mentoring of team members, including testers, developers, and business analysts.
- Define automated test criteria to be used to determine which functionality should be automated.
- Develop automated test for all functionality that meets the specified automation criteria.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Higher Education Information Technology Services
About this Company
Informatqiue EDUCATION is one of the leading state-of-the-art software solutions/ service provider in Egypt, we process a wide segment of market share based on our solid, reliable, real-time applications that assist, benefit and ensure educational institutions efficient and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Informatique Education