- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
About the Job
- Communicate effectively all customers’ inquiries, complains, or sales on the telephone through following contact center procedures and quality standards.
- Maintaining punctuality on working hours through complying to start time and break time.
- Build a customer relationship/partnership by gaining customer trust.
- Maintain high performance through accomplishing assigned targets and Quality guidelines on the due dates.
- Filling CRM with accurate information through active listening and affirming client information.
- Following Centro’s Rules and procedures written in the ‘Handbook’, positively adapting with the environment inside Centro’s premises, under the visionary umbrella of Centro Global Solutions.
- Positively adapt with any business change implemented by Centro.
- Show a comprehensive knowledge of products and services and their competitive advantages through continues self-improvement and following quality standards.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Retail Telecommunications
About this Company
Centro Global Solutions is a multinational boutique provider of customer contact solutions and business process management. Centro Global Solutions provides call center and business process outsourcing services in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions....
See all Careers and Jobs at Centro Global Solutions