- Experience Needed:
- More than 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to perform various strategies and coordinate with program manager to monitor all supply chain activities and resolve all availability issues.
- Planning delivery timetables against production forecast plan.
- Ensure optimal inventory level at all times.
- Ensuring optimal level of stock according to demand.
- Facilitate and provide data to prepare all sales forecast.
- Monitoring stock levels and my duty to avoid out of stock and overstock.
- Review the preparation of the Material Requirements Plan.
- Tracking products through stores to make sure they arrive at their destination and the delivery is according to approved samples.
- Participate in all evaluation meetings on weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
Process requirement and analyze all working of supply chain team.
- Attends the Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) Weekly & Monthly meetings.
- Monitor the stock level and work along with sales and purchasing to minimize it in accordance with the best business practices and company objective.
More than 9 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Logistics and Supply Chain Retail
About this Company
SKY Distribution establish in 2007, was designed specifically to launch Etisalat the third Mobile Operator in the Telecom Industry and has recently succeeded in acquiring Samsung Mobile Phones Agency. We are the only Telecom Distribution company in the Egyptian market that can...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sky Distribution