- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for professionals who want to work for a support team, unlike any other support organization.
- We want to build a team with the exceptional few IT professionals who can couple their technical acumen with their exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You will connect with customers through different channels supporting cutting-edge products. You will be empowered to provide end-to-end support, and you will be encouraged to problem solve and take accountability for the customer experience.
- Apply ITSM Policies and Procedures.
- Manage Customer needs and tickets.
- Documenting all changes in the environment.
- Ensure all Changes are recorded in the CMDB.
- Maintain any existing SLA’s with depending technologies.
- Report on health, performance, SLA, incidents and problems, implementations.
- Scan regularly for any anomalies that might disturb the provided service and SLA’s.
- Tickets administration & CRs approve
- Daily checks on clients environments
- Weekly servers maintenance check
- Monthly service reports
- MS Software installation / Re-installation
- Laptops /Printers software maintenance and support
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Requirements and Skills:
Successful individuals will be self-starters with the following attributes:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline.
- (2-4) years relevant experience in IT Support role or similar working in a local or international IT service provider environment.
- Knowledge of ITIL disciplines is a plus.
- Knowledge of Database disciplines is a plus.
- Knowledge of Network Software disciplines is a plus.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible but methodical and thorough approach.
- Fluent in Arabic and English languages
- Customer Support Agents must have strong technical skills. World class service is more than solving the issue, it’s about providing the customer with an experience. Agents are expert communicators and strive for high-quality scores.
About this Company
AOT is a one-stop shop IT services company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Advanced Operations Technology - AOT
AOT is serving Saudi Arabian market since 2003, headquartered in Riyadh.
AOT offers IT consulting, IT infrastructure management, IT security solutions, enterprise application solutions, system integration as well as...