- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share
About the Job
- Review all claims and compare it with the actual documents as per department SOPs to maintain company's rights.
- Review all cheques and compare it with the attached invoices and all needed documents as per department SOPs to maintain company's rights.
- Review all entries to ensure it is correct and compatible with accounting standards.
- Ensure applying all finance SOPs to maintain company's rights.
- Develop all needed reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...