This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Accountable for Leading, Guiding, mentoring and motivating the total Team, for the smooth functioning of a large Polyester and Poly Film Industry.
- Planning, Technical and Administrative guiding, Financial Stewardship, Board Support, and Leadership.
- Function as an ex-officio member of the board of directors of the company and all board committees.
- Support the operations and administration of the board by advising and informing board members
- To Coordinate between the Board of Directors and the Executive Management Team, and provide them with adequate information to carry out their responsibilities
- Advises the board in the development of policies and planning recommendations.
- Make recommendations and supports the board during important decisions.
- Periodically review and check the performance of the Executive Management team and recommend required corrections and improvements.
- Set organizations objectives and conduct critical reviews on a regular basis
- Regular follow-up on decisions made in the board of director meetings and ensure smooth implementation.
- Oversees staff in developing annual budgets that support operating plans and submits budgets for board approval.
- Prudently manages the organization's resources within budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations.
- In discussion with the Board define and articulate the organization's vision and to develop strategies for achieving that vision.
- Creates annual operating plans that support strategic direction set by the board and correlate with annual operating budgets; submits annual plans to the board for approval.
- Advises and monitors strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the organization.
- Develops future leadership within the organization.
- Overall responsibility to manage the operations of the organization and its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Creates and maintains procedures for implementing plans approved by the board of directors.
- Promotes a culture that reflects the organization's values, encourages good performance, and rewards productivity.
- Follow up safety plans and ensure compliance to regulations and review safety reports in a timely basis.
- Product quality and customer satisfaction with order fulfillment (on time and in full OTIF).
- Review and control achievement of the monthly and annual operating plan for the division.
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes and management methods to generate improved plant performance and workflow optimization and efficiencies.
- Capital Projects planning and implementation (equipment and facilities)
- Manage and control Inventory and materials.
- Manage overall budget, spending, and headcount to annual operating plan(s) for the division.
- Manages the salaries and hourly staffs within their division, partnering with corporate HR in the implementation of HR policies and management practices to drive a culture of communication and healthy accountability that makes each plant a desirable place to work.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
- Bsc of engineer (Mechanics – mechatronics – etc….) Master in business administration.
- More than 10 years of experience in the plastic industry.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Leadership skills with solid problem-solving skills.
- Manages time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts.
About this Company
هدف المؤسسة إلى توسيع آفاق الاستثمار بجانب الاستثمار العقاري , استثمار صناعي وتجارى وخدمي ويظهر الاستثمار الأهم والأسمى استثمار الموارد البشرية ويهدف إلى الارتقاء بسوق العمل وتخريج كوادر محترفة مدربة بمعايير دولية فى كافة المجالات وفتح مجالات أشمل لتوفير فرص عمل والمساهمة في محاربة البطالة.
See all Careers and Jobs at مجموعة ضيف الاستثمارية DIEF GROUP INVESTMENTS