- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Job Summary: The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technological aspects of the company. The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources.
- Develop technological aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership for a technological/ technical team whose responsible for all the technological systems and processes in the company.
- Evaluating and implementing new systems,technologies and software solutions
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervising the quality and effectiveness of all products and software launched
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Assist in planning and budgeting of the Technology department
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Insurance
About this Company
Insurance can be complicated. To be precise over 30 insurance companies, 55 brokerage companies, and more nearly 8,000 individual brokers in Egypt are all claiming to be the best. And if you make the wrong decision of selecting your insurance partner, or do the selection at...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wisely Insure