- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share
About the Job
- Create PM schedules for each department in a database Asset Management.
- Create standard WO for each department in a database Asset Management.
- Create task plans for each department in a database Asset Management.
- Setup new parts and new suppliers for each department after reviewing the document.
- Update currencies rate daily on system in a database Asset Management.
- Setup new stores, position & location and give authority to system users on these stores.
- Setup category & classes related to equipment and departments.
- Setup user stores after approval from Section Manager for each user.
- Review documents for the creation of items and suppliers in a database.
- Test any new program or new application.
- Communicate and group problems to solve it.
- Meet with system users to understand and discuss the scope of project.
- Meet with software developers to understand the scope of project.
- Receive requests from branches of system problems and solve it.
- Develop all needed reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Computer Software Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...