- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure applying department SOPs through ensuring that all products at its places with the agreed standards for effective results.
- Manage and organize delivering the orders on time to the distributer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review and analyze warehouse stock to ensure there is no over stock to maintain company's goods.
- Review and analyze warehouse team's productivity through analyzing number of lines achieved …etc.
- Review and follow up the return orders to identify the reasons and to control it.
- Review and follow up all products which didn't delivered to the customer due to problem in picking to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and follow up "scanning expire process" to remove all products that are near to be expired.
- Manage receiving and delivering expires from customers to platform to ensure maintaining company's rights.
- Conduct and follow up stock take process to ensure system balance is equal to physical one.
- Review and apply all received memos come from ministry of health to ensure saving company's image.
- Review and ensure not exceeding the agreed limit to resolve customer's problems on the CRM system to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the availability of all operations tools and equipment to ensure no work interruptions.
- Follow up with maintenance concerned employees the operation tools and equipment to ensure smooth work operations.
- Calculate incentives for warehouse team.
- Communicate and resolve any escalated problems related to warehouse along with all concerned parties to ensure smooth work operations.
- Review and analyze frequent reports regarding rounds, transfers, stock modifications, cycle count, headcount, damage…ect to ensure following department KPIs and achieving department objectives.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Medical Devices and Supplies Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...