- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share
- Males Only
About the Job
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Overseeing the maintenance of the facilities, both inside and outside
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including (meetings, conferences, and event planning)
- Management of the insurance policies for the company such as All Risk Policy, Transportation Insurance Policy
- Management of mobile voice and data services with the different service providers including the review and approval of the monthly invoices.
- Management and overseeing the travel agency providing the travel service for all the employees of the company, including, international and domestic ticket booking, hotel reservations, visa issuance and renting cars.
- Administration of all operational licences and permits; follow up on issuance of new licenses or renewal of the existing ones.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Public Relations and Communications