- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Work closely with Development, and Product Management to design and implement features.
- Design, develop and maintain a rich data-driven SPA applications with data visualization and localization.
- Convert screen shots provided by Designers to React-redux, CSS-based(sass), and responsive layouts.
- Perform design and wire-frame creation in an agile, continuous integration and automated testing environment.
- Create unit tests and automated documentation & style guides.
- Identify and address front-end performance issues.
- Apply SEO best practices.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
A self-motivated individual needed with the following experience:
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Responsive Web Design, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Understanding of asynchronous, non-blocking User Interfaces
- Experience with RESTful services and API consumption.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Knowledge in bundlers like Webpack and task runners like Grunt/Gulp.
About this Company
At Nozol, we have an established vision to put the efficiency level of the Real Estate industry operations in the Middle East to a higher and global standard. Driven by both business domain and technical expertise, Nozol is a leading technology enabler and partner to Real...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nozol