- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonus, Private Medical Insurance
About the Job
The Oracle Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of business systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To monitor the performance, reporting and tuning of Oracle Databases
- To design database packages and procedures
- Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines
- To analyst user and business requirements and design and implement appropriate solutions
- To design and code programs following in-house standards and good design principles
- To arrange testing for all new systems
- To ensure that all programs are documented to the company standards
- To provide advice and guidance to other members of the team
- BI/XML publisher
- Oracle Workflow Builder.
- Oracle Alerts.
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF) customization and extensions.
- Approval Management Engine (AME).
- APIs, interface tables, a good understanding of Apps schema.
- Oracle Developer Forms & Reports.
- Integration with legacy systems using web services.
- Good knowledge of finance modules and Supply chain.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Skills / Attributes Required:
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle EBS
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Data warehousing knowledge
- Ability to work with multiple tasks and priorities accordingly
- Experience using Business Objects
- Experience of BI reports creation and publishing
About this Company
El Sallab Company was established in 1912. The vision was to create a company that would keep alive the values like respect among all people, excellent customer service and to lay the groundwork for trade based on trust with customers and suppliers.The company is now...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahmed El-Sallab