- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
30,000 to 30,000 USD per year
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Our QA Automation Engineers ($30K/year) are expected to perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies.
Your daily activities will include setting up the test environments, writing automated test automation scripts, and performing manual tests if necessary.
As a QA Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Engineering Services Information Technology Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 3+ years of QA experience – automated testing, test case documentation, and test cases automation
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, C# or NodeJS – understand the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
- 2+ Test Automation tools experience, such as Protractor, Selenium, RestAssured, TestComplete, Appium and JMeter
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git and Jasmine
- TypeScript language background is considered a plus
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
Join our community of remote professionals!
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver