- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- iHorizons Sales Department is the division of business that is responsible for selling iHorizons products and services. The Department comprises of “Sales”, “Pre-Sales” and “Account Management” and is together responsible for ensuring that yearly revenue targets of the organization are met.
- A Sales Manager is in charge of selling iHorizons' range of products and services to new customers in various sectors and managing the sales process. This includes generating leads, converting them into opportunities, bidding for them and successfully closing the deals and following up after closing to manage the account and insure service renewals and revenue continuation. Main objective is to achieve the sales target (quota) assigned individually to each Sales Manager.
- This role is highly relationship-based and focuses on maintaining a close, healthy relationship with clients. The role holder is expected to sell large and complex solutions to large organizations.
- This is an individual contributor role.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Sales Process Ownership:
The Sales Manager owns the whole sales cycle for his leads, including:
- Building a healthy sales pipeline/plan in a properly-timed manner that persistently leads to achieving sales targets through customary conversion ratios.
- Generating new leads- Lead generation should focus on hunting for new opportunities through existing professional networks, cold calling and leveraging other methods to reach the right influencers and decision makers.
- The Sales Manager is expected to be a trusted technology advisor to target clients in order to generate and close the right opportunities.
- The Sales Manager will work closely with clients in developing solution scopes, identifying the right technologies and in positioning iHorizons as the prime contender to win the deal.
- Own and manage the bidding process in cooperation with the bidding team and be responsible for the accuracy and quality of the end proposal and bid package until ultimately signing the deal.
- Support senior management with market, account, competitor and bid intelligence and during negotiations.
- Understand customers’ business, technology and product requirements and expectations and make sure they are managed and met.
- Full understanding of iHorizons products and services offering and the ability to map the same to customer requirements and expectations.
- Conduct presentations to clients for the corporate profile and high-level concepts for solutions proposed.
- Meet or exceed sales quota targets.
- Generate and maintain a credible forecast for accounts and report this information on a regular basis to management.
- Suggest new lines of products/service relevant to his clients/market and iHorizons
Role In Account Management During Project Implementation:
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Be involved from the project kickoff meeting until final project sign-off. This includes attending project meetings extensively and monitoring customer level of satisfaction during implementation, and taking proactive measures to assure and maintain that satisfaction.
Other Ongoing Tasks:
- Visit major customers on a regular basis in order to strengthen relations and create new business opportunities.
- Entertain customers as and when necessary in order to build strong relationship.
7 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
iHorizons is a leading provider of business solutions and technology services in the Arab World. We work with prominent clients like Al Jazeera, Ooredoo, government agencies, and other large enterprises to help them in their digital service migrations. The ultimate outcomes...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHorizons