- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for performing the day-to-day of accounting activities for the Treasury.
- Prepare and review daily Cash Position (Daily)
- Petty cash Handling: Expense voucher preparation, payment with necessary approval & reconciliation with system.
- Participate in accounting related projects.
- Review and analysis of Admin expenses
- Execute the accounting activities for the Treasury.
- Assist fund accountants with the preparation of quarterly financial statements.
- Responsible for coordinating client’s checks and make the daily cash and non-cash transactions report and make excel reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Responsible for the Petty Cash Custody.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services