- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Sutherland is seeking a dynamic and intuitive person to join us as a Recruiter. We are a group of energetic and hardworking
individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Recruiters in this role get to:
- Set the path to success: Support recruiting and hiring efforts to ensure a positive and smooth experience for candidates and/or new hires.
- Build the company: Identify and recruit the best-fit personnel to help drive the team and company to higher levels.
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with outside resources to help build a network for sourcing qualified applicants.
- Support the team: Facilitate the completion of hiring documents, background checks, and other pre-employment requirements.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Fluent English & French Speaker.
- Ability to work in MS Office.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives.
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Ability to identify, recruit, and develop talent.
- Alexandria Resident is a must.
About this Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sutherland