- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A multinational petroleum company is looking for Technical Support Engineer.
The Technical Support Engineer is a Customer facing technologist who is responsible for providing product support and delivering technical trainings to meet the needs of Core customers. You will work with Manager-Lubricants in order to develop in depth technical knowledge of company lubricants in areas of Automotive, Industrial & Marine and work with Sales team to assists in winning new business and maintain existing business focusing in Egypt market. The role will focus on providing Customer engagement with Lubes technology for the company businesses in areas of both Commercial & Retail segments.
Key deliverables are summarized as under:
- Organizing & delivering technical training for both Commercial & Retail Customers as part of the company lubricants new business development strategy ideally in 2 languages English & Arabic.
- Work with Manager- Lubricants technology to identify new product propositions for the company lubricants & develop communication tools/demonstration devices that can be used by Sales team in market place for benefit communication.
- Develop innovative means for undertaking pool trainings for Distributor Sales teams
- Develop benefit ladders for the company's product brands with view to promote high margin synthetic grades
- Specifying technology requirements for current and future products by conducting industry trends research supported by on-going visits to customers and analyzing competitor/OEM trends in Egypt market.
- Supports the introduction of new applications to the market
- Run used oil analysis program in conjunction with Technical Support Manager abroad.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Manager – Lubricants Technology.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Oil and Gas