- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Work within the Machine Learning Team to improve existing code, design new code, train, test, deploy and iterate to production.
- Write Python production ready code for machine learning applications.
- Build, design and develop solutions for real world, large scale problems with the understanding of Machine learning algorithms.
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive new feature creation and data transformation.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Engineering Services
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3+ years of work experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms.
- 3+ years of professional programming experience in Python and libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn.
- Experience with Tensorflow and Spark or other comparable computational frameworks.
- Experience with BigData platforms like Hadoop.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- 5+ years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Deep understanding of current applied machine learning techniques specifically applications involving RNNs, CNNs, and reinforcement learning.
- Experience with Scala and Java programming languages.
- Experience with implementing Machine Learning in the domain of Internet of Things (IoT)
About this Company
Advansys for Engineering Services and Consulting (ESC) Advansys ESC is a sister company of Advansys Technology, established in 2014 to operate in various industrial automation business lines through its offices in Egypt, USA and UK. The launch of the company supports the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Advansys ESC