- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervisory roles that are responsible for direct or indirect leadership and/or management of project resources.
- Develops an operational year plan for the own department activities. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Contributes to plan of larger unit. Works together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level.
- Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- The Project Manager role has the capacity of managing a medium sized Unit project (0 to 5 M Euros) or a small number of similar projects.
- The impact of the project(s) will have a significant effect on the Business Unit The project(s) operate in a limited international environment or national context with existing external or Internal Customer with not more than 20 internal and main supplier interfaces.
- Risks associated to the project correspond to difficult and technical risk.
Responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
GE Healthcare is the $19 billion healthcare business of GE (NYSE: GE). As a leading provider of medical imaging, monitoring, biomanufacturing, and cell and gene therapy technologies, GE Healthcare enables precision health in diagnostics, therapeutics and monitoring through...
See all Careers and Jobs at GE Healthcare