- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for managing the Master Production Schedule (MPS) to optimally support the Production Plan agreed so that supply capability and demands are balanced effectively. Such plans will drive production, procurement, storage, shipping, distribution and financial activities within the Factory.
- Take a lead role by providing data and being a key contributor to the decision making and improvement process.
- Manage consistently the Stream Order Fulfillment process to produce excellent Customer Service with an awareness of export distribution processes.
- Upon having an abnormal demand from customers, Planning Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the stream gives excellent Customer service and continues to operate effectively.
- Being accountable for ensuring materials are available to support planned production through creating/reviewing purchase orders or Vendor schedules.
- Maintain inventory at the corporate level
- Liaise with the Data and process Support to ensure that Item Master information in SAP is administered to the satisfaction of the Stream, and being accountable for the provision of accurate and maintenance of all planning related data held in SAP working alongside the Data and process Support.
More than 20 years
Master's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Oriental Weavers was founded in 1979 by industrialist and entrepreneur Mohammed Farid Khamis and has been traded on the Egyptian Exchange since 1997. From a single loom — and building on Egypt’s long textile tradition which dates back to a linen cloth made in Upper Egypt...
See all Careers and Jobs at Oriental Weavers