- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance, year end bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Participate in building the yearly forecast and marketing activities, based on the set marketing strategy
- Develop new product development plans and ensure successful new launches
- Responsible for achieving brand financials (market share, sales volume, revenue and profit growth)
- Ensure implementation of marketing activities as per the annual planning (merchandising, consumer promotion, POSM, sampling) to assure attainment of sales, margin and market share.
- Conduct regular field visit to monitor and control the execution of the planned activities.
- Collect and analyse the sales and distribution data by trade channel and area in comparison with the set budget.
- Recommend counteractive actions on unexpected activities or developments done by key players in the market.
- Develop, Review advertising campaigns objectives and actual deliveries
- Evaluate how changes in product positioning will impact sales, volumes, expenses and profitability
- Implement public relations activities coordinated with management.
- Track products budgeted expenses and ensure successful achievement.
- Prepare brand reviews with planned and implemented activities with a clear analysis on the category
- Develop follow up system with the sales and merchandising team to track competitive activities in the trade
- Communicate and train the sales team / merchandising team on plan –o-gram implementation.
- Propose trade related marketing activities (signage /in store advertising /etc...)
- Responsible for recommending the tactical activities needed monthly to achieve the sales targets in coordination with the country sales manager
- Other duties as assigned
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
The Alexandria confectionery & chocolate company - was established year 1919 by Tomy Khresto, to become the first Confectionery & Chocolate company in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Corona
The company was nationalized in 1963 & become the icon of the public sector in sweet...