- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's Vision & Mission
- Work with the CEO on the strategic vision and assist in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Provide the CEO with an operating budget. Work with the CEO to ensure success through cost benefit analysis and compliance with all contractual requirements. This includes: 1) interpreting legislative rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and contractual guidelines, 2) ensuring that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel, and 3) monitoring compliance.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all internal processes may pass independent and governmental audits.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
- Attend Governance Council and Senior Management Committee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
- Oversee the production of periodically reports including financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management, as well as the Audit/Finance Committee and Governance Committee.
- Oversee Accounts Payable.
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
يضم مستشفى الأمل 140 سرير و يعمل بها أكثر من 100 طبيب ويضــــم 25 إدارة طبيـــة وستــة مراكــز للتميـــز و تعمل المستشفى على مدار ال 24 ساعة يومياً على مدار العام
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Amal Hospital
وتقدم مستشفى الأمل خدمات التشخيص والعلاج من خلال 25 عيادة خارجية تضم جميع التخصصات الطبية، وتلتزم...