- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Manage and coordinate the organization’s daily accounting operations, end of month processes and yearly reporting requirements
- Submit monthly management reports for the Board.
- Prepare annual budgets including forecasting and cash flow modelling.
- Engage in ongoing cost analysis and implementation of cost reduction strategies.
- Mentor of the administration team in relation to financial transactions.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders in relation to financial matters.
- Manage, monitor and report on as necessary cash flows, liquidity, accounts payable. ..etc.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Undertake other duties as required within the scope and level as directed by the Financial Controller.
15 to 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Cecil International Corporation is an Egyptian leading company in distributing kids toys and baby care products.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cecil Intelligent Childhood
Founded in 1992 and head quartered in Cairo along with more than 100 retailers covering key destinations in Egypt.